Home             Who Am I             The Family             Recipes             Contact

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hump Day Review

Thus far, we have had a pretty uneventful week and in my opinion, those are the best! :)
On Tuesday, we went to Bloom and Eli sang all the way there! He loves his class there and mommy loves her class too. ;)  It has been such a great experience and I am so thankful to Kathy for telling me about it.
This Tuesday happened to be the week when my group (along with another group) supplied the food for all 260+ women!  It was hectic around here on Tuesday morning.  Not only did I decide to make something that takes a little prep time, but it also happened to fall on picture day for the kiddos! LOL  We were running around crazy!
I made sausage stars (aka: sausage wraps) and they were super yummy.  I got to eat one on the way because it had fallen apart, coming out of the oven. ;)  Good thing I DID eat that one because by the time Kathy and I made our way over to the tables, there was only ONE left (out of 48!).  I snatched it quickly before any one else could because I desperately wanted Kathy to try them! LOL  She loved them! YAY-Success! :)




Today Eli and I got some important errands ran and then after school, all of us went for some ice cream with Sarahjane!



We love us some Sarahjane!  She is absolutely precious and to know her is to love her. Anyone who doesn't know her is really missing out! ;)  We love you SJ! :)

Well, there is my quick hump day review. Have a great rest of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved