Home             Who Am I             The Family             Recipes             Contact

Monday, October 15, 2012

The list goes on.

Last week was insanely busy!  Eli went with Mam for the week and I thought it would give me some time to get things done/caught up and maybe even relax a little, but I was wrong! LOL  I ended up overbooking myself and running around like crazy!  I didn't get many things from my list done, but I did get a lot of things done that I didn't even know needed to be done. ;)  
I had doctors appointments, Bloom, a visit to the kids school, a parent/teacher conference, a visit from my momma, and even a date night worked in somehow. :)  
On Tuesday, I started a new "diet" plan. You can read more about that at:
http://cheryllhatesbeingfat.blogspot.com/2012/10/nojudgingplease.html
My favorite day last week?  Wednesday!  Wednesday, my mom and I  had lunch with Ali and Drew at school.  We had so much fun playing with the kids and taking lots of pics. :)



















Love these sweet kids! :)

Wednesday was also the night we had our date night! :) Thanks to our wonderful neighbor, we have been able to take advantage of quite a few date nights lately.  We love Priscilla and the kids get so excited when they hear she is coming over. :)  LOVE THAT! 
This weekend, we went to see our families in Berryville/Green Forest. We were only there briefly to spend a little time with them and bring Eli home, but we had a lot of fun laughing with them and can't wait to see everyone again...very soon! :)
In the meantime, I need to get busy on that never ending "to do" list. ;)
*HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved