Home             Who Am I             The Family             Recipes             Contact

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My baby girl is 8!!

On December 23rd, my baby girl turned 8! I can't even believe it! 

We asked Ali if she wanted a big birthday bash OR an iPad and our wise 8 year old chose the iPad. :D 
Then...I felt really bad that she wasn't having a party and we wouldn't have pictures to remember her birthday and we wouldn't be able to watch her blow out some candles, so......we had a party! LOL

It started out as family and Ali's best friend only.  Then, I invited one friend. Then, I invited 30 friends + their children! LOL 
Our "low key" birthday party ended up being 47 people in and out of our home for two hours and we couldn't have enjoyed it more! :)  Friends are amazing!

Thank you so much to everyone who came and showed their love for Ali Bug. We love you all! :)











There were LOTS more kids than the ones pictured, but I decided to only post pics with Ali in them, otherwise I would have 80 pics to post! LOL 

1 comment:

  1. Cutest, coolest eight-year-old EVER! Thanks for inviting us...had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved