Home             Who Am I             The Family             Recipes             Contact

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Play Date at the Park!

So much has happened since I last blogged!  My 5 year old graduated Pre K. My 8 year old graduated 2nd grade.  My adventurous 2 year old got a concussion. There is SO much that happened that I feel overwhelmed to even think about recapping, so let's just move forward to today.

Today was lots of fun!  Eli and I headed to the park to play with some friends.  It was HOTT, but we pulled it together for over an hour to have some fun with friends and I am so glad we did because we miss these girls, when they aren't around. ;)
























Eli and Addi really hit it off today...They were hugging, chasing, yelling "No!" at each other. :D Fun Times!




No comments:

Post a Comment



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved