Home             Who Am I             The Family             Recipes             Contact

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

*Fingers Crossed*

I am going to start a very scary chapter in my life.  I am going to start searching for the family I have never known.  I have already begun the search over the last couple of days and it has been heart breaking already.  I am looking for people that I know NOTHING about.  I am specifically and most importantly looking for my paternal aunt.  I was named after her and have always wanted to meet her, but because she is female, this will be extra difficult, as a woman's name changes with marriage, etc.  To add to the confusion, she was adopted at the age of 14, so her name has completely changed. I have her SSN and her approximate birthday.
My hopes are high that I will find her/them. I so desperately want to meet them and find this missing piece of myself.  Wish me luck!  My fingers are crossed and I am hoping for the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved